From the tickets purchased on vacation websites, to the corporations behind the transport, as well as the companies advertising the dolphinariums and the countries still capturing dolphins and whales from the wild today Operation 404 is a campaign focused on the entire cetacean captivity industry. Every dollar spent towards captivity, is a whale or dolphin enslaved for human entertainment. Operation 404 exposes everyone behind the captive industry.
Sea Shepherd currently has undercover teams investigating dolphinariums worldwide and are broadcasting a light on the companies responsible for the captive cetacean industry. It is time that they face the truth for their corporate greed.
To make a difference, we strongly recommend the following:
- Do not support Sea World or other swim with dolphin attractions
- Go on a Whale Watching Tour
- Do not support companies that sell tickets to these attractions
- Educate others about captivity
- Watch documentaries about captivity such as The Cove or Blackfish
- Sign petitions against corporations and companies that support Captivity
- Vote for bills and support laws against cetacean captivity
- Attend protests against dolphinariums
- Donate to non-profits against captivity such as Sea Shepherd
If you have information or documentation on cetaceans being mistreated, showing signs of illness or abuse, living in tanks that are clearly too small, dirty, damaged, Sea Shepherd wants to know! Please contact us at Operation404@seashepherd.org