Support Sea Shepherd every month and protect marine wildlife today!
With your support, we can strengthen our campaigns and expand our reach to defend, conserve and protect the oceans!
As a member of the Direct Action Crew, you help Sea Shepherd sustain our life-saving operations, plan and budget campaigns more effectively and be the first to respond to an untimely disaster or emergency!
In addition, you will receive a Direct Action Crew members-only t-shirt, a 20% discount off all merchandise purchases at shop.seashepherd.org, and exclusive updates from our campaigns around the world!
Your monthly contribution assists in purchasing some of the following items and/or areas in need:
- Crew housing for campaigns
- Fuel for our vessels
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- High-tech drone equipment to track poachers and illegal fishing
- Maintenance and repairs for our ships
- Life jackets and other safety equipment
- Food and other necessary supplies for crew members
Sea Shepherd is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the USA (Tax ID 93-0792021), and donations are fully tax-deductible. For any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
* INTERNATIONAL DONORS: (1.) The “state” and “postal code” fields are required. If you do not have a state, select “N/A”. If you do not have a “postal code,” enter zeroes (“00000”) in this field. If you have a state or county that is not in the list, include this information in the city field. (2.) All donations will be billed in US Dollars. (3.) Please refrain from using a comma as a decimal placeholder. Our software does not recognize commas as placeholders and omits them. Please use a period (aka “full stop”), instead of a comma. Thank you!
Please note that Direct Action Crew Welcome Packages (which include the member’s only t-shirt for brand new enrollees) may be delayed due to international mailing service disruptions (https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm). We will be sure to send the packages as soon as the restrictions are lifted.
Please note that due to the pandemic there are several active postal disruptions and shipments can be extremely delayed.
The Direct Action Crew Welcome Package (which is sent to brand new members of the program) is shipped via the most efficient method for our charity (USPS First-Class Mail International). Some countries are not currently accepting this shipping method; packages to these countries will be held for shipping until the restriction is lifted. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this issue.
PO Box 8628 Alexandria, VA 22306 USA(USA) Tel: 212-220-2302
For over 40 years Sea Shepherd has been Defending, Conserving and Protecting our ocean.
Your support is what drives our enforcement and conservation efforts, strengthens our resolve, and makes possible the successes we achieve.
For more ways to support our life saving efforts, please click the button below.