Support Sea Shepherd every month and protect marine wildlife today!
With your support, we can strengthen our campaigns and expand our reach to defend, conserve and protect the oceans!
As a member of the Direct Action Crew, you help Sea Shepherd sustain our life-saving operations, plan and budget campaigns more effectively and be the first to respond to an untimely disaster or emergency!
In addition, you will receive a Direct Action Crew members-only t-shirt, a 20% discount off all merchandise purchases at shop.seashepherd.org, and exclusive updates from our campaigns around the world!
Your monthly contribution assists in purchasing some of the following items and/or areas in need:
- Crew housing for campaigns
- Fuel for our vessels
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- High-tech drone equipment to track poachers and illegal fishing
- Maintenance and repairs for our ships
- Life jackets and other safety equipment
- Food and other necessary supplies for crew members
Donate today using one of the following payment options:
For more ways to donate please visit our support us page.
Sea Shepherd is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the USA (Tax ID 93-0792021), and donations are fully tax-deductible. For any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
* INTERNATIONAL DONORS: (1.) The “state” and “postal code” fields are required. If you do not have a state, select “N/A”. If you do not have a “postal code,” enter zeroes (“00000”) in this field. If you have a state or county that is not in the list, include this information in the city field. (2.) All donations will be billed in US Dollars. (3.) Please refrain from using a comma as a decimal placeholder. Our software does not recognize commas as placeholders and omits them. Please use a period (aka “full stop”), instead of a comma. Thank you!
PO Box 8628 Alexandria, VA 22306 USA(USA) Tel: 212-220-2302
Be an Ocean Champion by signing up for Monthly Donations!
The need for action has never been more urgent. Saving the oceans is possible – but we need your help. Your monthly donation goes directly to our campaigns, providing fuel and equipment for our ships and volunteer crews as they take on the biggest threats facing the oceans today.