Cooperating to protect the most sacred eco-system on the planet
To cooperate in the conservation of the natural protected areas in Galapagos, in the protection of marine species, and in education and environmental awareness.
- To provide assistance and technical support to relevant public institutions regarding management of natural protected areas of the Galapagos.
- To provide infrastructure, equipment, tools and other goods to the relevant public institutions for the conservation of biodiversity, protection of wildlife species, and monitoring of natural protected areas of the Galapagos Islands.
- To contribute to local capacity building through the training of public servants and members of the community in interdisciplinary fields related to biodiversity conservation.
- To maintain and strengthen specific agreements and cooperation agreements, and to create partnerships with new actors of environmental protection.
- To assist, from the civil society, to the diffusion, impulse and effective exercise of environmental rights and nature rights in the Galapagos.
- To lead educational campaigns and events raising awareness of the importance of the oceans, marine species, natural protected areas, and the conservation and protection of nature.